Sustained release tablet supports healthy immune function, inflammation response, and deep sleep.* MSRP $14.95
Item: Melatonin EP120™ 10 MG
Manufacturer: Terry Naturally®
Recommendations: 1 tablet, 1-2 hours before bedtime
Melatonin: For Many Reasons!
While you may associate melatonin with getting a good night’s sleep, it supports much more than that.*
In fact, melatonin and melatonin receptors are present in virtually every cell in the body: it is intricately involved with our immune system response, healthy cellular replication, and every aspect of health and vitality.*
- Strong Immune Function: Melatonin supports the innate and acquired immune systems, T-helper cell activity, and cytokine balance.*
- Healthy Inflammation Response: Melatonin helps support the body’s own healthy response to occasional inflammation, so it has applications far beyond supporting healthy sleep.*^
- Healthy Cells: Melatonin helps protect you from the risks of oxidative damage at a microscopic level.*
- Deep, Sound Restorative Sleep: Melatonin helps set our sleep cycles and synchronizes the health of every cell in the body.*††
- Overall Well-Being: Melatonin supports health in ways that may come as a surprise, including: healthy vision, healthy gastrointestinal function, cognitive health, healthy blood sugar balance†, and healthy aging.*
- Restorative: Over time, the melatonin levels produced by the body can become depleted. This supplement helps you support the balance in your favor.*
- Sustained Release: Sustained release means that you can count on a consistent level of melatonin overnight, every night.
^Occasional inflammation due to exercise or overuse.
†Supports healthy levels already within normal range.
††For relief of occasional sleeplessness.
Customers Who Bought This Often Also Bought
|Item||Amt per Serving||%DV|
|Melatonin (EP120™)||10 mg||**|
** Daily Value (DV) not established.
Percent daily values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Other Ingredients: sucrose, microcrystalline, cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, stearic acid, maltodextrin, vegetable source magnesium stearate, silica.
Contains No: salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or artificial preservatives
Terry Naturally brand products contain natural and other premium ingredients.
If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before using.
May cause drowsiness. Do not take when operating machinery or driving a vehicle.
VEGAN | NON-GMO
Use Auto Ship for Convenience!
NOTE: Auto-Ship price discount is not avaialble for this item.
What Is Auto Ship?
Auto Ship is the most convenient way for you to get supplements you like to regularly order. We automatically ship you a resupply of any items you want each month, or only when you want them shipped. You also continue to receive free shipping within the continental U.S.
Is an Auto-Ship Discount Available on Every Product?
Some items in our store are already discounted to the absolutely lowest price that the manufacturer allows. So we cannot discount them further with auto ship. You can still order them with auto ship to get the convenience of monthly refills, but they will not receive the auto-ship price discount that many other items in our store do. You should read the "Auto Ship" tab on each item listing to see if the discount is available for that item. This item DOES NOT provide a discount for auto-ship orders.
What If I'm Not Ready for a Re-Order?
Not a problem. It would be wasteful to refill your order if you haven't run out yet. That's why we check with you by email at least three days before shipping you a resupply. If you aren't ready for it, simply click the link in your reminder email to bring you to a simple-to-use page where you can change anything about your upcoming order — ship date, order quantity, or discontinue Auto Ship altogether.
How Do I Sign Up?
When adding an item to your cart, simply check the "Auto-Ship" option. You can quit at any time you like. (Please note that Auto-Ship orders are always shipped to the default shipping address shown in your account.)
How Do I Change an Auto-Ship Order?
To modify an Auto-Ship order, login to your account and click the "Auto-Ship Orders" tab (or you can simply wait until you receive your Auto-Ship reminder email and click a link we provide to take you there). Below is an example screenshot of what this page will look like. Just follow the instructions shown to make whatever change you want and click the save button.