Vitamin B complex provides all of the types of B vitamins. This consists of B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), B5 (pantothenic acid), B6, B7 (biotin), B9 (folate), and B12. B vitamins help the body to produce energy and form red blood cells.
Each vitamin in B complex plays a role in the healthy function of different areas of the body.
- B1 and B2 support healthy function of muscles, nerves and heart.
- B3 supports the nervous and digestive systems.
- B5 and B12 support normal growth and development.
- B6 supports the immune system.
- B7 helps produce hormones.
- B9 helps cells make and maintain DNA.
Supplementing with vitamin B complex may promote healthy mood and mental state, increased energy, healthy heart function, healthy immune function, and healthy skin.